Large Stock Of Extreme Networks (c) Parts.
Save in maintenance logistics and network upgrades.Ask Prices Now!
Used Extreme Networks Parts & Equipment
Million+ inventory of used Extreme network equipment
As a reseller of used Extreme products, we have access to a massive inventory which includes refurbished, surplus or other used Extreme Networks product.
We can offer savings of up to 70% on Extreme Routers and Switches... - if we don't stock it, we can get it so if you are unable to find the equipment or hardware you're looking for on our website, please contact us for assistance.
About Extreme Networks
Extreme Networks is a networking company based in San Jose, California that was founded in 1996. It designs, builds, and installs Ethernet computer network products for enterprise and carrier grade (metro) networks using the speed and scale of 10-gigabit Ethernet, 40-gigabit Ethernet and 100-gigabit Ethernet.
Extreme Networks provides high-performance, open networking innovations for enterprises, services providers, and internet exchanges. With the acquisition of Enterasys Networks, together we have become one of the largest networking companies in the world.
About Extreme Networks Products
High performance along with scalability, intelligence, simplicity, and security. Enabled by innovative technology, powered by your business demands.
A versatile array of modular switches supporting everything from small enterprise/campus connectivity right up to service provider and cloud data centers. Featuring Terabit-class performance, high availability and redundancy, our simple, scalable and intelligent switching and routing products come in a variety of forms to fit every need.
S-Series® and K-Series®
S-Series: A versatile family of terabit-class modular switch routers for edge-to-core and data center
K-Series: A cost-effective, modular, flow-based switch with premium features for enterprise campus edge-to-small core.
BlackDiamond X8: Simplify, virtualize, and converge cloud-scale data center networks with our flagship data center chassis solution.
BlackDiamond 8000 fits well at the edge of the most demanding enterprises switching Voice-over-IP (VoIP), video, wireless, and data traffic.
We offer switches designed to support the evolving applications of converged networks featuring exceptional quality of service, low latency, resiliency, line rate performance, and advanced Power over Ethernet (POE)
Summit® Series and Stackable Series
- Summit X770: 40 GbE purpose-built top-of-rack switches designed to support 10 Gigabit Ethernet-enabled servers and emerging 40 Gigabit Ethernet-enabled servers in enterprise and cloud data centers.
- Summit X670: 10GbE High-density, low-latency, versatile, and cost-effective 10 Gigabit Ethernet Top of Rack switches
- Summit X480: Highly scalable and versatile Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet switches to help optimize application performance.
- Summit X460: Scalable, versatile intelligent edge switching and routing with exceptional port density and high-performance stacking capabilities.
- Summit X440: Intelligent, cost-effective edge switching
- Summit X430: Open fabric edge switches
- ReachNXT: A fanless, 8-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet port extender for enterprise-class access requirements
- 7100-Series: High-density, high-performance 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet switches optimized for high-bandwidth Top of Rack and edge applications.
- C-Series: Highly customizable and high-performance edge switch with advanced routing capabilities.
- B-Series: A cost-effective, stackable edge switch designed to meet the demands of today’s enterprise at a competitive price point.
- A-Series: A cost-effective, yet full-featured fast Ethernet edge switch.
A versatile array of standalone switching platforms that provide a range of features, form-factors and port densities to suit any edge or access requirements.
- SSA (S-Series Standalone): A highly intelligent switch that leverages advanced S-Series functionality for data center or campus edge applications – all in a small, one-rack unit form factor.
- G-Series: Combining the small size and cost-effectiveness of a stackable switch with the modularity of a chassis, this versatile solution meets the demands of any small enterprise edge deployment.
- D-Series: A fanless, 12-port tabletop edge/workgroup switch with Gigabit Ethernet and optional dynamic policy support.
- Summit X430: Cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet standalone switches that provide essential network edge/access connectivity solutions for branch offices, enterprise edge and small and medium businesses.
- I-Series: A two-slot modular, industrially hardened Ethernet switch suitable for physically demanding environments.
- 800-Series: A highly reliable Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet family of access switches that provide scalable, wire-rate performance in a cost-effective, versatile array of port-densities.
We are excited happy about our portfolio...
It is our commitment to provide quality, fully-tested equipment, excellent customer service, and awesome prices! We won't waste your time - we provide warranty plans, and support for your configurations.